Green gram laddoo is one of the healthy food recipes which can be easily prepared. That is it requires less than 15 minutes and it requires very less ingredients. It can be used as a tea time snacks. Because of sweetness it is a kid’s favorite one and also it is a healthy snack.
1. Green Gram – 1 Cup
2. Ghee – ½ cup
3. Sugar – 1 Cup
4. Cashew nuts and raisins – ½ cup
5. Cardamom powder – 1 spoon
How to prepare
1. Roast green gram in a pan till they become brown in color.And allow it to cool.
2. Now add sugar and semi coarsely grind them. Transfer it to a bowl.
3. Fry the cashew nuts and raisins and add it to the mixture in then bowl
4. Also add cardamom powder and mix it well.
5. Now add the remaining ghee into the mixture after warming it. Add it little by little and mix it.
6. Make it into small balls while the mixture is warm.
7. Delicious Green gram laddoo is ready to serve and it is so soft that t just melts in your mouth.