Semolina is a product from wheat. It is best to make savory foods. Semolina or Rava Puttu is one of the best South Indian Food Recipes.
1. Semolina (Rava) – 2 cup
2. Grated Coconut – 1 cup
3. Water – just to mix semolina
4. Salt – to taste
How to Prepare
1. Mix the Semolina slightly with water to make little wet and add some salt to taste. Let this mix for 30 mins (if we set it for 30 mins the mix will become soft and tasty)
2. Set the Puttu Pot on fire.
3. Fill the Semolina mix and grated coconut step by step.
4. Cook it for 20 minutes
5. Release from fire and fill and make the rest of the mix also like this.
Its now ready to serve.