Healthy and easy yummy cookie for kids with simple ingredients.
1. Mary Biscuit powder – 200 Grms
2. Ghee – 50 Grms
3. Condensed Milk – 100 Grms
4. Coco Powder – 3 Spoons
5. Chopped Cherry – 50 Grms
6. Chopped Cashew nut / Almond / color balls – 50 Grms
How to Prepare
1. Mix the Biscuit powder and Ghee, as thick batter.
2. Flow this mix in to a flat dish friendly to microwave oven, and set it thickly at bottom of the dish.
3. Spread Coco Powder as thin layer
4. Then flow condensed milk and fill it all around.
5. Garnish with chopped cherry and cashew nuts / Almond / color balls.
6. Now set this bowl in to the Oven for 15-20 minutes for about 160 Degree heat.
7. After 20 minutes you can release from oven and let it cool
Now Biscuit Milk Nuts ready to serve
PS – you can cut in to any shapes as like your kids interest.