Wishing You A Merry Christmas
Tasty and Healthy Christmas Special Easy Puddings Recipes with cashewnuts and milk. Simple and easy to prepare recipe having great flavor and everyone will love to have it.
1. Milk – 1 Liter
2. Cashewnuts – 1 Cup
3. Sugar – 1 Cup
4. Badam, Pista and Raisins – ½ Cup
5. Cardamom Powder – ¼ Spoon
6. Saffron – ½ Spoon
How to Prepare
1. Soak cashewnuts for about 2-3 hours in warm water.
2. Also soak saffron in 1 spoon of hot milk for about 10 minutes to dissolve it.
3. Now grind ¾ cup of cashewnuts to a smooth paste without water.
4. Take a pan and boil the milk, now lower the flame and add sugar to it, stir it occasionally for about 10 minutes.
5. To it add the cashewnuts paste, mix well and bring it to boil and keep it in a low flame for about 3 minutes.
6. Now add the chopped Badam, Pista and raisins to it and mix it well. Pour it to serving bowls and add cardamom and 2-3 cashewnuts and sprinkle saffron milk in each bowl.
7. Tasty pudding is ready to serve and serve it hot.