Kebab is a Middle Eastern, Eastern Mediterranean, and South Asian dish of pieces of meat, fish, or vegetables roasted or grilled over fire. Chicken Kebab is one of the important Simple Chicken Recipes made from chunks of chicken. It is one of the most delicious and flavorful dish which is very easy to prepare.
1. Born less chicken – 250 Grms
2. Onion – 1 Nos
3. Green chili – 1 Nos
4. Garlic – 1 Nos
5. Ginger – Small piece
6. Garam masala powder – ¼ Spoon
7. Coriander leaves – 1 Spoon
8. Vinegar – 1 Spoon
9. Cashewnuts – ½ Cup
10. Egg – 1 Nos
11. Powdered bread – 1 Cup
12. Salt – 2 Spoon
13. Oil – 1 Cup
How to prepare
1. Chop Onion, Green chili, Garlic, and Ginger into small pieces.
2. Now grind the chopped items along with Chicken, Garam Masala, Coriander leaves, Vinegar, Cashewnuts and Salt into a fine paste.
3. Add half portion of the egg into it.
4. Add the bread powder just to make the batter tight.
5. Now make it into small balls (or any other shape as desired) and fry it in the oil until it is brown.
6. Delicious Chicken Kebab is ready and you can serve it hot along with rice or chapatti or even it can be simply used as snacks.
You can prepare the batterand keep it in the fridge as it will stay good for 1 weeks. So whenever you need you can make the delicious Chicken Kebab instantly.