Easy Indian Food Recipes gives u a bundle of unique tastes and try our chicken roast, which is a simple chicken recipes having an entirely different taste.
1. Chicken 500 grams – cut in to small pieces
2. Onion – 2 nos
3. Garlic paste – 3 spoons
4. Ginger paste -2 spoons
5. Red Chilli powder – 2 spoons
6. Kasmiri chili powder – half spoon
7. Turmeric powder – 1 spoon
8. Tamarind juice – on glass (from one and half lemon sized ball of tamarind)
9. Curry leaves – two leaves full
10. Sunflower oil / coconut oil – 3 spoons
11. Sweet cumin – 3 pinch
12. Garam masala – 1 small spoon
13. Chopped Capsicum – 1 nos
How to prepare
1. Mix chilli powder, kasmiri chilli powder and tamarind as like thick paste. Set it aside.
2. In a fry pan heat 3 spoon oil the fry sweet cumin then add Sliced Onion, mix it well till light golden and rose color.
3. Then add Ginger and Garlic paste mix it for 5 to 10 mins, then add curry leaves and the early chilli paste. Mix it well.
4. Now put Chicken pieces and mix well in the gravy for 10 mins. Then flow tamarind water and 1.5 glass water extra to it. Mix finely for 10 mins if not gravy and chicken will not joined.
5. Close and cook it for 20-25 mins, but mix it while cook. When it becomes 15 mins you can add Garam masala to it again mix well and close.
6. Now in final stage it looks like thick gravy. Remove from the fire.
7. Set another pan in fire, heat oil and then fry the chopped capsicum for 5 mins. This is for garnish of chicken roast. Flow it over the roast and close the pan.
Now chicken roast is ready to serve. U can have it with chapatti, rotti or with rice as u wish.