Wishing You A Merry Christmas
Spicy Chicken Bites a hot and spicy Christmas Special Indian Chicken Recipes having amazing taste.
- Boneless Chicken – 1 kg
- Chopped Onion – 1 Cup
- Ginger – Medium Sized Piece
- Garlic – 3 Cloves
- Curry Leaves – 3-4 Spring
- Lemon Juice – 1 Spoon
- Corn Flour – 2 Spoon
- Chicken Masala Powder – 1 Spoon
- Red Chilly Powder – 1½ Spoon
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ Spoon
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 Spoon
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ Spoon
- Sweet Chilly Sauce – 2 Spoon
- Chilly Garlic Sauce – 1 Spoon
- Oil – For Deep Frying
- Salt – As required
How to prepare
- Remove all the fat from chicken, clean and cut it into small pieces. Add 1 spoon of lemon juice to it and wash well.
- Now mix 2 spoon corn flour, 1 spoon chicken masala powder, 1 spoon red chilly powder, ¼ spoon turmeric powder, ½ spoon black pepper powder, 1 spoon ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Apply the above mixture on the chicken pieces and keep it for about 5 hours.
- Now take a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces, make sure that the chicken pieces are fried well.
- Take another pan and heat 2 spoon of oil and saute the onions until it is golden brown.
- Now add a small piece of chopped ginger, 1 clove of chopped garlic and curry leaves to it and saute for a few minutes.
- Lower the flame and add ½ spoon red chilly powder, ½ spoon black pepper powder, 1 spoon chilly garlic sauce and 2 spoon sweet chilly sauces along with a little water to make gravy.
- To this add the chicken pieces and ½ spoon garam masala powder and mix it gently.
- Tasty boneless chicken bites are ready to serve and serve it hot along with chapthi or Rice