It is one of the vegetarian recipes which is very easy and quick to make. You will get the spicy paneer butter masala within minutes.
1. Paneer- 1 cup
2. Cashew nuts- 8-10 Nos
3. Tomatoes- 3 Nos
4. Green Chilly- 2 Nos
5. Ginger- 2 Inch
6. Garlic- 3-4 Nos
7. Bay Leaves- 1 Nos
8. Garam Masala- 1 Spoon
9. Red chilly Powder- ½ Spoon
10. Oil- 1 Spoon
11. Butter- 2 Spoon
12. Coriander leaves for garnishing
How to prepare
1. Heat a pan with oil and add butter to it, add bay leaf when the butter melts and fry it for seconds.
2. Now add ginger garlic paste and sauté it till the fresh smell goes.
3. Then add the tomatoes blended in a mixer without water to the pan and add the red chilly powder after 3 minutes into it cook it for 5 minutes so the oil becomes clear.
4. Now add the cashew paste (soak the cashew nuts in water for less than 1 hour and ground it in a mixer with little water so as to make a smooth paste) into the pan and cook it for about 5 minutes.
5. Then add water for about 2 cup and let it boil in low heat.
6. Add sliced green chilies and ginger into it along with salt as required.
7. Now add the paneer cubes and cook it for about 3 minutes since it will cook fast.
8. Then add the garam masala powder at last and stir it and garnish it with coriander leaves.
9. Spicy paneer butter masala is ready to serve and have it with chapathi