1. Boiled Chopped chicken – 250 Grms
2. Chopped Garlic – 5 Nos
3. Chopped Ginger – 1 Spoon
4. Pepper Powder – 1 Spoon
5. Cashew nut – 10 Nos
6. Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 / 3 Spoon
7. Salt to taste
1. Atta / Wheat Flour – 400 Grms
2. Salt to taste
3. Ghee – 1 Spoon
1. Oil – for Deep fry
How to Prepare
1. Set a frying pan on fire then add 2 spoon oil then add 2, 3, 4 items in the SET I. Mix it well till the cooked smell come from the ginger. Then add 1, 5, 7, 6 items and mix it well again. This is the mix we going to use for filling. Remove from the fire and close it well.
2. Mix the SET II items like chapati mix. Then prepare it like small rotti shape, then add 1/2 or 2 spoon mix. Then fold the both sides and roll the rotti. Stick the top layer of rotti with water or fluid Atta mix. All these rolls keep aside.
3. Now Set a big pan on fire and flow oil for deep fry. Put the rolls we prepared just before to this oil for deep fry till golden brown. Take it from the oil and let it drain the oil.
Now chicken rolls are ready !!!