Yummy and Tasty Pudding Recipe. This is a healthy dessert recipes made using caramel and bread slices and it is so soft as it melts in your mouth.
1. Bread slices- 4 Nos
2. Milk- 2 Cups
3. Sugar- 5 Spoon
4. Corn Starch- 1 Spoon
5. Vanilla Essence- 1 Spoon
How to prepare
1. Chop bread slices into small cubes.
2. Now in a pan take 2 cups of milk and add 5 spoon sugar in it. Also add 1 spoon corn starch in it.
3. Keep the pan in a low flame and make sure that the milk is heated well so that the sugar gets dissolved well.
4. Now turn off the flame and add the sliced bread cubes in hot milk. Mash the bread pieces well using a spatula, make sure that it is mashed well.
5. Add vanilla essence into the mixture of milk and bread.
6. Now in another pan take 3 spoon sugar and 1 spoon water and in a low flame let the sugar to get melted.
7. When the sugar starts melting stir it using a spoon to ensure the uniform browning
8. Off the flame when the sugar melts completely and becomes golden color with small bubbles coming from it.
9. Now rotate the pan immediately so as to have a caramelized sugar coating on the sides of the pan. Let it cool so that the caramel gets set in the sides of the pan.
10. Once it cooled down, pour the pudding mixture into the pan along with raisins and cashewnuts and fill it evenly over caramel.
11. Cover the pan using aluminum foil and make holes over the foil.
12. Steam the pudding for about 30 minutes so that the pudding gets sets.
13. Now refrigerate it for a couple of hours and if needed top the pudding with chocolate or caramel sauce. Slice and serve the tasty eggless bread pudding.