For all the spice fans !!!!!!!!!!!!! A crisp fried south Indian chicken recipes from ‘Gods own country’………. A family favorite , serve with a generous squeeze of lime.
- Chicken(cut into medium pieces) : 1 kg
- Egg : 1 nos
- Big Onion : 1 ½ cup
- Tomato(cut into medium square pieces) : 1 nos.
- Ginger paste : 1 ½ teaspoon
- Garlic paste : 1 ½ teaspoon
- Green chilly : 2 nos.
- Oil : for fry
- Coconut : 3 tablespoon
- Cashew nuts, dry fruits : 3 teaspoon
- Chilly power : 2 to 3 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder : ½ teaspoon
- Coriander Powder : ¾ teaspoon
- Crushed chilly : 2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves : 2 teaspoon
- Chicken Masala powder : 1 teaspoon
- Salt : for tasty
How to Prepare
1. Mix the chicken pieces with turmeric powder ,chilly powder and salt for tasty .
2. Marinate the chicken pieces.
3. After 15 minutes in frying pan heat oil and deep fry the chicken pieces.
4. Use in the same oil add the chopped onion,ginger garlic paste, and chilly until it changes in a golden colour.
5. Then add some tomato pieces.
6. Now add the curry leaves, crushed chilly, and coconut.
7. Then add the beaten egg.
8. Add fried cashew nuts and dry fruits.
9. Then add the deep fried chicken pieces.
10. After 5 minutes remove the fire and serve it in a pan. And the chicken 555 is ready to use.