It is one of the delicious fish recipes that can be prepared easily and can have it with any combination of food as desired.
Fish – 1 Kg
Coriander powder- 2 spoon
Chilly powder- 2 spoon
Grated Coconut – 1 cup
kudam puli (pot tamarind)- 3 Nos
Green chilly-3 Nos
Garlic Cloves- 10 Nos
Ginger – small piece
Mustard seeds- 1 spoon
Red Chilly- 2 Nos
Small Onion – 1 Nos
Salt- As required
Oil- 4 spoon
Curry leaves- As required
How to prepare
1. Clean fish using salt and lemon juice and cut it into small pieces.
2. Heat a pan with 1 spoon oil and fry the grated coconut, chilly powder, and coriander powder till golden brown color
3. Grind it in a mixer and keep it aside
4. In a pan add the remaining oil and fry the chopped small onion and red chilly and then splutter the mustard seeds.
5. Then add the nicely chopped ginger, Green chilly, garlic cloves and curry leaves and salute them firmly.
6. Now add the grounded mixture along with enough salt and the pot tamarind and bring it to boil.
7. Add the fresh fish pieces, cover it with a lid and cook it for 5 minutes in a low flame.
8. Tasty fish curry is ready and you can have it along with rice or bread or anything you desire.