Special recipe from Nadan Vellarika Pachadi. Easy South Indian Recipe from my neighbor.
1. Chopped Young Cucumber(Vellarika) – 150 grms (Including skin)
2. Salt to taste
3. Thick Sweet Curd – Half Glass
4. Grated Coconut – One glass
5. Mustard – 1 spoon
6. Green Chilly – 2 Nos
How to Prepare
1. Boil the chopped Cucumber (including skin), with low water and add salt to taste for 15 mins
2. Then add Thick Sweet Curd – Half Glass and mix it well.
3. Grind the Grated Coconut, Mustard and Green Chilly as fine cream. Add this mix in to above boiled mix.
4. Heat it in low flame and remove from fire before small bubbles came.
Now Yummy and sweet Pachadi is ready.