It is a South Indian Payasam Recipe made using pineapple and coconut milk and is a Healthy Dessert Recipes that can be taken as an after meal dessert.
- Finely Chopped Pineapple -1 Cup
- Grated jaggery – ½ Cup
- Coconut Milk – 1 Cup
- Cardamom– 3-4 Nos
- Cashewnuts – 15 Nos
- Raisins- 15-20 Nos
- Ghee – 1-2 Spoon
How To Prepare
- Take a pan, heat ghee and fry cashewnuts and raisins. Keep it aside.
- Now add the chopped pineapple and sauté it for about 3 minutes in a medium flame.
- Then melt the jaggery in warm water and remove the impurities.
- Add ½ cup water to the melted jaggery and dissolve it well. Now add the sauted pineapple pieces to it and cook for about 5 minutes till they gets softened.
- To this add the crushed cardamom and the coconut milk, stir it well.
- Add the fried raisins and cardamom and stir well.
- Tasty pineapple payasam is ready to serve and you can serve it hot or warm.