Keasri, a South Indian Dessert Recipes, known for its sweetness and aroma. Different types of kesari are available today and we can try the tasty semiya kesari today. Semiya kesari is very easy to make that is it takes less than 15 minutes for preparation with very less ingredients and children will love to have it.
1. Semiya/Vermicelli – ½ Cup
2. Sugar – ½ Cup
3. Ghee – 2 Spoon
4. Water – 1 Cup
5. Kesari Color/Saffron Strands – a pinch
6. Cashewnuts – 10 Nos
7. Raisins – 10-15 Nos
8. Cardomom – ½ Spoon
How to Prepare
1. Take a pan and ghee into it. Add vermicelli and roast it.
2. Now add water and cook vermicelli for about 5-10 minutes.
3. To it add the sugar and mix it well.
4. Now in another pan roast the cashewnuts and raisins and add it into the cooked vermicelli.
5. Also add the cardamom powder and saffron Strands (for color).
6. Mix everything well.
7. Sweet tasty semiya kesari is ready to be served